Directions for Use:
Test device (in closed pouches), samples, and controls should be brought to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing. Do not open pouches until ready to perform the assay.
- Mark the level of buffer liquid with a marker.
- Take a single sample extraction tube with buffer provided and unscrew the cap. Place the swab into the tube for 20 seconds to allow swab head to be thoroughly soaked in buffer.
- Take out the swab and wipe the wet swab over designated areas. The best places to sample are above shoulder height on walls, above windows or doors. Keep the swab wet by dipping in buffer liquid a number of time while collecting samples. Swab sideways not pointing down.
- The amount of the buffer liquid need to be half or more than half from the mark you indicated on the 1st instruction. (this will be a good indication you have covered enough area). before you can do the test.
- Insert the swab into extraction tube and mix well for at least 1 minute.
- Squeeze the swab several times by compressing the outside walls of the tube end against extraction tube and mix well. Finally squeeze the swab to make most of the solution stays in the extraction tube and remove the swab. Use extraction solution as test specimen.
- Close the cap and shake it a short time. Wait for 30 seconds.
- Place the test cassette on a clean and level surface. Unscrew cap cover from the bottle.
- Invert the bottle and transfer 3 drops of specimens (approximately 120 μ L) into region (S) at 5 second interval.
- Wait for control lines to appear on the membrane and read the results after 5 minutes and do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
Interpretation of Results
POSITIVE: A colored line appears in the control region (C) and NO line appears in the Test region (T)
NEGATIVE: A colored line appears in the control region (C) and a colored line appears in the test region (T)
PARTIALLY CONTAMINATED: A colored line appears in the control region (C) and a faint line appears in the test region (T) please refer to intensity line interpretation